Monday, March 14, 2016

Blog 11: thinking...

The Parts of the hunger-games that I find the most interesting is the fact that they pick two contestants from each district because usually is one representative for a town or something like that

 the parts of my independent reading book that I find the most interesting is that the main character Brian's mom is letting him fly to a different state to go see his dad by himself and he is only 14

The parts of the hunger games that bother me are when the brought in the muts because I think that it was a dumb way to try and bring the tributes together and to kill one of them off. I think that something els should have brought the tributes together and either Katniss or peeta kill Cato

The parts of my independent reading book that bother me are that the book is so predictable the pilot has a heart attack the plane crashes he has to survive there are obstacles you just know what's going to happen next

No comments:

Post a Comment